Next Step


I am so lost, so lost in myself,

So lost that,

I have no time to fear the next.

No time to change the world around.

I am so busy working on myself.

These dizzy lights and life’s mess

Not enough to bring me out of my nest.

I am in peace with the world.

I am at rest.



Now, let’s see the things,

See the things this beautiful way.

There’s calm beneath my feet,

On the street and

showers of love overhead,



This is the place I want to be,

I want to overdo this rest,

Coz this is bringing me close to my best,

Now let’s not make any haste,

Let the life walk on it’s pace,

There seems no dream to chase,

Just a feeling that I will reach my destiny one day,

Turn on whatever is best in me,

To do something that suits my taste,

Feels like I am at the end of my quest,

The world around is going to bring a break,

Is it the time for me,
Time for me to take the

NEXT STEP.

 

Ankur Chaplot

19th August 2012

Comments